Free shipping on orders over € 29.99
Shipping and Limitations
Dataexpert is only able to accept orders for delivery to the following countries:
CELLULARLINE WEBSITEItalian website (cellularline.com/it) delivery to: [Italy]
- Dataexpert will confirm order acceptance by sending an automatic summary email to the email address provided by the customer when placing the order.
- Dataexpert will then prepare the goods contained in the order and assign it to the courier with the manufacturer’s original packaging or in suitably sealed cardboard boxes.
- The products will be dispatched within one working day of receipt of the order.
- Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays), between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Multiple orders will not be delivered separately, but rather grouped together into a single shipment. The order summary and confirmation email will specify the date by which Dataexpert commits to deliver the ordered products to the customer, with the exception of unforeseen events. In the event of delays, the user will be immediately notified of the new expected delivery date. Dataexpert uses the following couriers: DHL, BRT, GLS, SDA.
- Shipping Costs
- Shipping costs are payable by the customer, and are detailed in each chosen “delivery type”.
- Delivery Times Standard National Shipping
|Country of Delivery||Delivery Method||Delivery Time|
|Italy||ITALY Express 24/48 hour shipping
||2-4 working days from the day following receipt of the order.|
Once the order has been dispatched, the customer will receive an email with tracking information for the package. Twenty-four hours after the order has been sent, it will be possible to view the shipment status by clicking on the tracking link provided in the email.
The tracking link will also be present on the order summary page for registered users.
Checking the Packages
We suggest you check the following in the presence of the delivery driver:
- That the number of packages corresponds to that indicated on the delivery note (handed to you by the courier).
- That the packaging is in good condition: no visible damage, tampering, wetness or alteration to the sealing tape.
- That the size of the product packaging and any information contained on it appear to coincide with the order.
If it is not possible to check the condition of the product at the time of delivery, we suggest you sign for delivery “unchecked/with reservation”.
Once the delivery note has been signed and handed to the courier, it will no longer be possible to contest the quantity and condition of the goods delivered.
Delays in Delivery
In the event that the purchased product is not delivered, or arrives later than specified in the indicated Terms of Delivery, the user can specify a supplementary date. The user shall have the right to terminate the contract in the following cases:
- Delay in delivery greater than 10 working days from the original delivery date.
- Delay in delivery greater than 7 working days from the supplementary delivery date.
- Dataexpert refuses to deliver the goods specified in the order.
- The date of delivery is understood to be an essential term and/or the order was specified to be required by a given date at the time it was placed.